Step onto the Golf Course to Step Up for Mental Health
All money raised supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health. These funds will be disbursed annually to organizations undertaking projects that promote or support mental health in Northumberland County.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cameco has had to reimagine our annual charity golf event. Instead of holding a traditional golf tournament, we have partnered with Dalewood Golf Club to offer the Cameco Charity Golf Package, a socially distanced way of raising money for the Cameco Fund for Mental Health through golf.
Even though we can’t be in the same place, we can still come together for mental health. Here’s how the Cameco Charity Golf Package works:
- Purchase your golf package now - you can golf alone, with a partner, in a threesome or a foursome.
- The cost is $110 per player. $40 goes to charity, and Cameco will match that with an additional $40.
- Call Dalewood at 905-885-8409 and book a tee time between September 19 and October 31.
- Read and follow Dalewood’s COVID-19 guidelines.
- When you arrive at the course for your scheduled tee time, check in at the Pro Shop first and pick up your Cameco Swag bag.
- Drop your scorecard off at the Pro Shop when you’re finished to win a prize for best overall score.
- All players who registered will be entered into a draw to win some great prizes!
- A $250 gift certificate to Golf Town
- A $250 gift certificate to Sommervilles
- A Yeti cooler
- A golf pushcart
Each golf package includes:
- 18 holes with cart
- On-the-go lunch from the BBQ with a side and a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cameco Swag Bag
- A chance to win exciting prizes!
- All sponsorship options include golfers and signage at the course
- Cameco will match all sponsorships, doubling your impact
- Click here to see the various packages
All money raised supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health.
These funds will be disbursed annually to organizations undertaking projects that promote or support mental health in Northumberland County. In 2019, the Cameco Fund for Mental Health awarded $68,000 in grants to nine projects benefitting Northumberland County.