Step onto the Golf Course to Step Up for Mental Health
All money raised supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health. These funds will be disbursed annually to organizations undertaking projects that promote or support mental health in Northumberland County.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cameco has had to reimagine our annual charity golf event. Instead of holding a traditional golf tournament, we have partnered with Dalewood Golf Club to offer the Cameco Charity Golf Package, a socially distanced way of raising money for the Cameco Fund for Mental Health.
Even though we can’t be in the same place, we can still come together for mental health. Here’s how the Cameco Charity Golf Package works:
- Purchase your golf package now - you can golf alone, with a partner, in a threesome or a foursome.
- The cost is $110 per player. A portion goes to the Cameco Fund for Mental Health, and Cameco will match that with an additional $40.
- Dalewood Member Pricing: Dalewood members receive special pricing at $55! Members receive the same swag bag, lunch, cart, and are also entered into the draw to win a prize! When purchasing, make sure to select the Dalewood Member option.
- Call Dalewood at 905-885-8409 and book a tee time between August 1 and September 30.
- Read and follow Dalewood’s COVID-19 guidelines.
- When you arrive at the course for your scheduled tee time, check in at the Pro Shop first and pick up your Cameco Swag bag, lunch ticket, and cart.
- All players who registered will be entered into a draw to win some great prizes!
- A $250 gift certificate to Golf Town
- A golf pushcart (2 available)
- And more!
Each golf package includes:
- 18 holes with cart
- On-the-go lunch from the BBQ with a side and a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cameco Swag Bag
- A chance to win exciting prizes!
- All sponsorship options include golfers and signage at the course
- Cameco will match all sponsorships, doubling your impact
- Click here to see the various packages
All money raised supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health.
These funds will be disbursed annually to organizations undertaking projects that promote or support mental health in Northumberland County.